Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tbh I don't give a monkeys who we sign as long as Conte wants them.

Just like with Poch, my eyes turn to hearts for the man. Let him work his magic!
6gftea.jpg

What a fucking mad season.

We started off not knowing who our manager would be.. Tried playing billy big bollocks with Flick and Narglesmann, to then nearly end with a guy who got kicked out of a cup for making too many subs.. For 24 hours our board though Gattuso was a good idea..

Only to end up with Nuno, the least Spurs fitting guy around.

Don Conte has worked miracles.

From all the teams that when things were on the line we needed favours from and this includes Barca, Bayern, Man U, Chelsea etc etc Newcastle United are the only ones who came up trump's.

They weren't in a final and had nothing to play for except professional pride. Bayern fucked us in a CL final on their own fucking ground.

Hawayy the boys. COYS!!!

Too bad about their despicable owners

Bastoni would be my dream signing, but I think he would cost over £50 million.

Paratici loves free transfers/players out of contract, I can see us making moves for Perisic and Stefan De Vrij.

Not at all a surprise ....

you would think/hope the sales of Emerson, Winks, Rodon and Lo Celso covers that.

Then we will probably look to shift out Ndomeble (well find a buyer for him), Sanchez, Gil? Bergwijn? and maybe Reguillon? add Golini to that.

If all that happens we would need to be bringing in around 8 players.

Last edited:
you would think/hope the sells of Emerson, Winks, Rodon and Lo Celso covers that.

Then we will probably look to shift out Ndomeble (well find a buyer for him), Sanchez, Gil? Bergwijn? and maybe Reguillon? add Golini to that.

If all that happens we would need to be bringing in around 8 players.
The £60m we will get back for Tanguy almost covers both!

:levyeyes:

Plenty, especially if we get CL.

We NEED to be signing these two players anyway so I don’t see any issue.

Plus I think the financial outlay to buy both will be in different financial years. Anyway, the transfer fee is spread over the length of their contract for accountancy purposes so it doesn't directly effect that particular window (if the makes sense). In short, it's fine.

Considering we still have alot off fee s to pay from previous deals, Paratici s track record, Levy s willingness to spend and Conte wanting experience, I expect something like this:
FW: Bale
MC: Ericksen
DCL: Saiss

RWB we will prolly try to offload someone till the end off the window for what we paid and then be stuck with what we currently have.
LWB depends if we sell Reguillon, which I expect to happen. We might actualy spend some cash.
We probably will be stuck with a few players which we d like to sell, Moura and Ndombele come to mind, they will be sent out on loan.
Conte will have a right fit after the window closes

Considering we still have alot off fee s to pay from previous deals, Paratici s track record, Levy s willingness to spend and Conte wanting experience, I expect something like this:
FW: Bale
MC: Ericksen
DCL: Saiss

RWB we will prolly try to offload someone till the end off the window for what we paid and then be stuck with what we currently have.
LWB depends if we sell Reguillon, which I expect to happen. We might actualy spend some cash.
We probably will be stuck with a few players which we d like to sell, Moura and Ndombele come to mind, they will be sent out on loan.
Conte will have a right fit after the window closes
shocking if that happened

Back
Top Bottom