Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
After being found out and questioned by posters , the lil bitch snaps 😁😆😂🤣

Re : Kane

Hercules :

Whoever is playing policeman with ITK’s on this. Deal was agreed Friday. Not going to expand why we are where we are at. We know the reasons for the about turn. Certainly not sharing that here.

Season 2 Laughing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

The way some of you lot talk about our players you want gone or don't like, honestly you are the pits and deserve nothing!

Makes me want to pull for those same players and turn their form around.
It's disgusting the way some of our so-called fans talk about our players being cunts and mugs and whatever, especially when they are players whose only crime is not being quite good enough to play well regularly for Spurs. Many of them are consumate professionals who give everything they have for the club to the best of their (albeit limited) abilities. Just because they are not quite good enough for us does not mean they are 'cunts' who should 'fuck off'.

Fucking entitled internet cunts. They are the ones who should fuck off.

Anyone else worried about FFP and balancing the books after the news about the Phillips transfer ?

Hopefully just spending the Kane money before we announce the sale

Hotspur88 said:
We've certainly been in contact with Genk & Orban. How advanced we are and if it depends on Kane leaving I really don't know. But I struggle to see us bringing him in without Harry leaving. I imagine as others have stated, we are trying to line up a few deals and if we are successful, we then may accept the bid.”

No wonder there hasn’t been any progress on Orban if we are talking to Genk. He’s plays for Gent.

The people at Genk must be very confused

Back
Top Bottom