Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.

View: https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1696780540869849405?s=20

Guess this one is a goer.

Always had a suspicion. Seems an Ange player to me. Can dribble people either direction and has end product to score or cross/cutback.

In case the Johnson deal falls thru it's not necessary a bad second option. Yes, I know about his injuries and there's questions about his attitude but there aren't many other options out there right now with 2 days left in the transfer window.
And, many seem to forget, Angelos in new to the EPL and came in to build a new system, get in new players (who are also new to the EPL), so thing will take time to gel.

Lost away to Middlesbrough, Sheffield United and Fulham 3 seasons in a row in cups. For a team desperate for a trophy that's just pathetic isn't it
As a serial winner recently said ,Mark, there is a loser mentality permeating through the club from the top down. It stinks and its rotten.

"For over 20 years you have this owner, they win nothing,... ,Why"

Nothing will change until Levy goes. A new pair of pants (panties) every 18 months or so eventually soiled by the same disgusting, incontinent ownership.

Last edited:
You probably watched him before his injury, he had 0.3 successful dribbles per match last season, and even that with a 50% success rate.
1 season stats can tell you something but they aren’t the full picture of the player.

Tbh I only had access to watching a lot of La Liga last season and that’s when I saw him. I think he’s a threat to score and create going either direction.

Maybe he’s done but if he’s not the reward for us is massive.

It’s a low risk high reward play on loan.

I dont know much of him as a player but if we dont have an option we're just doing the development of the player for another club. In a rebuild that is just a waste of time. Just kicking the can down the road because we've left half our business until the last 3 days.
Disagree - can still help us short term if he’s a success

Back
Top Bottom