Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Of course Levy won't provide Angie with what he wants.

If Levy backed our managers, Angie wouldn't be here.

100% spot on

Ange was brought here to see work with what’s here and see what we got.

Outside of a CB and GK, I don’t expect a lot of business. The outgoing will determine this of course.

Hopefully this means players like Gil, Sarr, Undogie, Spence, Devine get a real look next season.

Hugo, Dier, Sanchez, Perisic, Sessegnon and Winks HAVE to leave. GLC and Reguilon seem to have burned bridges with people within the club, because I don't see why we're so desperate to get rid of them, while in my opinion Ndombele's attitude has been 10x worse. Gil is a weird scenario, I'd trust Ange on that one. Ben Davies has a place in the squad. Every team needs a James Milner/ Ben Davies.

THIS is a club move. Why the fuck does this guy get another chance even after disrespecting the club and the fans?

I think he's a bust but it would be a bit silly to not let Ange work with him to see what he can get out of him, unfortunately no-one wants him and he still has 2 years left so it makes more sense to at least try and get some mileage out of him and not completely cast him off.

Christ alive, imagine all that happening in a short space of time.

That would really be something.

I think the free transfers might start happening pretty quickly. Lloris & Perisic , that is.

All the others are sell-able players - But to play Football Manager saying we'll get £15m for Winks or £20mill for Lo Celso is a nonsense.

They'll be gone but I'd imagine it'll be super staggered payments and not a lot of dough put up front.

Of Reguillon, Sanchez, Sessegnon & Dier - they havent done a lot of good for some time.

Reading a few articles and it seems like Reo Hatate may be the one that comes with him from Celtic. Watched a few highlights and he's a high energy player. Seems to have a nose for goals too.

THIS is a club move. Why the fuck does this guy get another chance even after disrespecting the club and the fans?

Because he's unsellable. His salary is to high, and he's more then willing to sit out the contract on the bench every game ordering takeout while making £250K a week.

Back
Top Bottom