Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Raya rumour is dead mate, we already have signed a GK.

If it were for Eze, I'd rather have Alex Scott.he

Also, outgoings are as important as incomings for us.
Have we signed the Empoli GK ? I’ve finished work and headed straight out for a few beers. Must have missed that.

Euro 2020 Football GIF by UEFA
7qe6hc.jpg

Surely that's a doable price for us.

£18m Vicario
£40m Tapsoba
£15m Tosin (?)
£40m Maddison

That address pretty much all our key requirements for this summer.

Though ideally, I'd like us to move Davies on and bring in a new LB, I quite like Estupinan at Brighton. I'm wary of going into the season with Davies, Perisic and Udogie as our LWB/LFB options. Only Davies seems to fit what Ange likes.

Surely that's a doable price for us.

£18m Vicario
£40m Tapsoba
£15m Tosin (?)
£40m Maddison

That address pretty much all our key requirements for this summer.

Though ideally, I'd like us to move Davies on and bring in a new LB, I quite like Estupinan at Brighton. I'm wary of going into the season with Davies, Perisic and Udogie as our LWB/LFB options. Only Davies seems to fit what Ange likes.
We could always buy Cirkin back from Sunderland. Although, I think the club wants to leave him there for another year before triggering the clause.

Have we actually signed anyone yet?
25 days till the big KO in Perth. What’s the hurry, it’s not as though the club is in a complete mess with about 50% of the squad being totally unsuitable for what’s planned to come.

As it stands. 25 Days > Forster, Royle, Romero, Dier, Davies, Holjbjerg, Bissouma, WINKS, Kulu, Son, Kane v the European Champions in Perth 👍

Expect at least two changes by the time we play Bournemouth. And three by the time we play at Burnley on 2 September 😎

Back
Top Bottom