Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Star wars chat.

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Knowing us we’re busy trying to find a £2m knockoff called Lafenetre instead.
Le Normand - this guy perhaps. Another Spain international who was born in France. Right-footed but plays a lot of LCB. Was rather anonymous in the French league but his move to Real Sociedad a few years back made his career. Solid defender, they kept lots of clean sheets with him in the side. Pretty decent passer. Would be expensive, though...reckon 40 mil minimum.

Club needs money, player agrees to move “for the club”

Can you really persuade yourself Tonali wanted to leave his dream club and the city of Milan…. For fucking Newcastle??

Give over
I've got no idea about Tonali, I was talking Bastoni from last year.

But all players are different, clubs are different. This idea that you just chuck more money at them until they agree doesn't always work.

The Raya rumour is dead mate, we already have signed a GK.

If it were for Eze, I'd rather have Alex Scott.

Also, outgoings are as important as incomings for us.
You'd have Scott over Eze? (scuse the pun)

Interesting take. For what reason?

Genuine question, as I've never really watched Scott play.

Back
Top Bottom