Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I doubt they have all 3 next season

Depends if they back their new manager or not in the summer. Early signs look promising for them under him, and neither Eze or Olise look like the type to kick up a fuss about moving unless one of the big boys make a move for them. Probably higher chance of Olise leaving out of the three. But they might get another season out of them.

Tottenham are targeting Chelsea and England midfielder Conor Gallagher, 24, along with 23-year-old Feyenoord and Mexico striker Santiago Gimenez this summer, while they also have eyes on Bournemouth's English defender Lloyd Kelly, 25. (Telegraph

We're definitely going to challenge for top spot next season...🤣

I'm definitely beginning to think hard about Ange

seriously-side-eye.gif

Might wanna rephrase that.

We stepped up in quality meaning they couldn't get game time needed to improve. When we did try (Clarke, Sessignon, Rondon) it didn't work out.
I think they were just shit buys tbh. Theres been loads of championship players that have done well.

Clarke is still in the championship as is Rodon, and is Sessegnon could play more than 2 games in a row, he'd probably be in the championship too. So that tells you everything about their ability.

Clarke was some sort of money laundering to Poch's mate. Cant understand why else we would buy him. Rodon was a cheapo stop gap when we also bought Gedson and covid destroyed our finances. Sessegnon is just a fuck up.

I think they were just shit buys tbh. Theres been loads of championship players that have done well.

Clarke is still in the championship as is Rodon, and is Sessegnon could play more than 2 games in a row, he'd probably be in the championship too. So that tells you everything about their ability.

Clarke was some sort of money laundering to Poch's mate. Cant understand why else we would buy him. Rodon was a cheapo stop gap when we also bought Gedson and covid destroyed our finances. Sessegnon is just a fuck up.
The were bad buys...if you can only choose the good ones should go for it. Lots of championship players we MUST get also went to shit.

Clarke was being touted as player of the season in December, form dropped off?

Back
Top Bottom