Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That is the type of player we need. We have players with pace but generally are shite at crossing and are useless b low blokes. I’d still be tempted to go 3 atb. Use Porro and destiny as the wide players. Any 2 in CM then play 2 10s say eze and MADDs behind son or another CF. That would instantly improve our defencive capabilities, improve our wide areas and give us 2 players who can create shit on their own. Imagine Kane with eze and MADDs behind and Porro swinging the ball in from the right!
Hello Mr Conte. Pleased you still have an interest in Spurs

euro 2016 GIF by Sporza

Once again... Tottenham, Villa, West Ham and Everton are in for a player, yet it's only TOTTENHAM who are after a cut price deal...

I assume everyone else will be paying full whack for him...!

Only Spurs are interested in a CUT PRICE deal...

It's getting repetitive and boring now.
We GET IT!
You can't seriously be quoting Talksport as a reliable transfer source! Load of gumpf.

Even 40 mil for Gray is way too much. He's an 18yo Champo kid with one season under his belt. One.

I'm spending 40 mil on a proven player, not a kid, I don't care if he's English/HG etc and whether he's got mad potential.

I know footy has gone mad a long time ago but come on, gotta get real.

Gray is not worth 40m.

Did nothing in the play off final to demand that type of money.

Can't get a proven player for 40m mate.

Not unless they are in the last year of their contract and the stars align for them to only want Spurs.

40m for an 18 year old is very high I agree. Flipside is that 8m for Bergvall was unbelievably low. I gues the Championship is the reason why clubs are charging much more for young players because the pathway is established. Kids that do well in the champo usually step up well.
Didn't we pay 40 ish for Romero, when he'd just won Serie A's best defender?

Paid like 17 for Gugli, who'd been playing senior footy for a good few seasons.

Hojbjerg was a solid PL player when we brought him over from So'ton...25 mil think it was?

Defo doable.

Back
Top Bottom