Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We live in the era of Solanke being 'hot property' after a purple patch.

Standards are in the bin.
Also we have interest in Gimminez for £40M who scored 6 more goals than our own player parrot. To boot we are looking at loaning lankshear to boro who is 19 going on 20. When do we stop abd think to say hold on we have two strikers at the club plus Dane (who may not be good enough) that may be should give chance first. By all means go and get a real top quality striker and pay the money. But at least have one of own forwards in the squad. So many teams giving their young players a chance except us. I know some will say we give young players a chance but those are mainly the ones we have bought. Keep saying when we spend money we need to buying quality ie they are say better than any of our existing forwards.

Well, I could
Morning Motivation GIF by Learner Circle

Also we have interest in Gimminez for £40M who scored 6 more goals than our own player parrot. To boot we are looking at loaning lankshear to boro who is 19 going on 20. When do we stop abd think to say hold on we have two strikers at the club plus Dane (who may not be good enough) that may be should give chance first. By all means go and get a real top quality striker and pay the money. But at least have one of own forwards in the squad. So many teams giving their young players a chance except us. I know some will say we give young players a chance but those are mainly the ones we have bought. Keep saying when we spend money we need to buying quality ie they are say better than any of our existing forwards.

If we sign Eze for 60m I would advise all Spurs fans to temper their expectations for striker signings.

Being another member of the pack in the Premier League is overrated.Especially when the role you have is everyone's favourite banter club. Also especially when you pay the highest prices to support your club.

You really think Leicester fans didn't enjoy their season last year more than we did? arrogant and ignorant as usual.
Humans are sensitive to deltas. Getting relegated would feel like an unbelievable suffering. Getting relegated twice? Can you imagine the unrest? We were upset at finishing 8th in the PL!!

The promotions would feel like redemption though.

Ultimately we’re in a great place but without positive deltas we take it for granted.

Humans are sensitive to deltas. Getting relegated would feel like an unbelievable suffering. Getting relegated twice? Can you imagine the unrest? We were upset at finishing 8th in the PL!!

The promotions would feel like redemption though.

Ultimately we’re in a great place but without positive deltas we take it for granted.

We are in an OK place.

There is certainly promise and for the first time since Poch, a clear plan. I'm not getting excited until the hierarchy at the club actually deliver something back to the fanbase and restore some of the pride and culture at the club.

We are in an OK place.

There is certainly promise and for the first time since Poch, a clear plan. I'm not getting excited until the hierarchy at the club actually deliver something back to the fanbase and restore some of the pride and culture at the club.
We are the pride and culture. You want Daniel to come and hand deliver a scarf from the club shop?

Back
Top Bottom