Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe already mentioned on here, but Kvaratskhelia on Georgia last night. Just wow..

Now in Napoli, but could we tempt him to PL with us?
Can one of you laughing gang enlighten me. Too many consonants in his name? He is 23, and probably better than the wingers we have.

Reactions may reflect arrogancy at it best, in the same way Anges previous records were of no interest for a broad public in here cause it was all pub leagues, Asia etc.

Thank God Seinfeld GIF by HULU

Can one of you laughing gang enlighten me. Too many consonants in his name? He is 23, and probably better than the wingers we have.

Reactions may reflect arrogancy at it best, in the same way Anges previous records were of no interest for a broad public in here cause it was all pub leagues, Asia etc.

We were loosely linked to him before he went to Napoli. Now we aren't as attractive and can't afford him.

Trying to buy from our table rival Villa is stupid. They are not going to to sell to us this summer- we’re competing with them for the last CL spot again this season. I don’t understand why Levy thinks this is going to work with a club in a quite different situation than Everton.

They need cash, they have just about stayed within the PSR limit for 2022/23 by selling their academy graduates but all they're doing is kicking the can down the road. They are over the limit for the 2023/24 season as well hence why it's the perfect time to go at them and try and get some of their players.

We also need homegrown players as well

I imagine the laughing is sarcastic as Kvara is very well known to be one of the best players in the world at present, likely to cost north of £100m and would want a salary that would make Elon Musk blush.

He’s superb, v highly rated, will cost over 100M and is likely out of reach

In thought you were taking the piss mate.

Kvaratshkelia is going to PSG or one of the biggest clubs.

We can’t touch the wages he’d demand.

Paratici wanted him for 10m. Either Jose or Levy said no

He's a well established brilliant player he won seri A with Napoli a year ago. His nick name is kravadonna which should give u a clue to his worth...clue

:levystare:

He ain't spending it.

PS: As Richard Arlison Richard Arlison says our Italian D.O.F wanted him before the move to Napoli and our great coach vetoed it.

Imagine going from Eze to Ramsey. We should't be going on for this guy if we failed to land Eze, the difference in quality is abysmal and he would also brake the progressing of the youth. For that position we should be getting real competition for Maddison and versatility, otherwise, bring no one.

Imagine going from Eze to Ramsey. We should't be going on for this guy if we failed to land Eze, the difference in quality is abysmal and he would also brake the progressing of the youth. For that position we should be getting real competition for Maddison and versatility, otherwise, bring no one.

Since when has this happened?

Back
Top Bottom