Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

eh.............. that was fast

it's Nusa all over again

View: https://x.com/TheSpursExpress/status/1807075491863482644

Freak Out Panic GIF

Can spend big money on players can’t beat Brentford to signing a youngster out of the championship. What the fuck can we actually do?

A lot of noise over this new transfer set up but they’ve got it all to prove after paratici and gabbiadini.

This transfer window has just felt shady from the start.

I get that it's early yadda yadda and there will be links to get everyone talking again but as much as I am boring for banging on about it... That Werner transfer getting done early told us everything we need to know about the budget the club wants to put up for this transfer window.

This transfer window has just felt shady from the start.

I get that it's early yadda yadda and there will be links to get everyone talking again but as much as I am boring for banging on about it... That Werner transfer getting done early told us everything we need to know about the budget the club wants to put up for this transfer window.

Here comes another classic Richard meltdown

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Here comes another classic Richard meltdown

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Nah Gray made sense to me but whatever.

Definitely adds fuel to my thoughts that the club is keeping it quiet about not wanting to spend much this summer.

hopefully Leeds now come for Skipp and we can get an outgoing because it definitely has the hallmarks of one of those "Spurs need to sell before they buy" type of windows. I'm not expecting much.

I know it's only speculation we were interested in him but it's a bit of a worry if big Ange wanted him and Brentford look to have won his signature

Why is it a worry?

I thought he was the next big thing?

Yet it was Brentford who got him. Not City. Not Real Madrid. Not Liverpool. Not Bayern Munich or any other big club. Brentford.

That should tell you all you need to know. Everyone else was probably perplexed at how he was worth so much for achieving very little OR he wanted game time and thought Brentford would give him that.

Back
Top Bottom