Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think we'll be getting all the players in all positions that we need this transfer window, so need to manage what we have. We'll probably get reasonable money for PEH, so that helps with funding a proper DMF. If we can sell GLC and Gil, that should pay towards a forward such as Eze.

I think (realistically hope) that we get a proper DMF, Eze, CF, and a winger who can dribble past defenders. We might need to use VDV and Dragusin as cover for FBs, hence keep Rodon for now.
Why do you talk as if we aren't one of the richest clubs in the world?

Wonder what motivated them to act so early and Spunk what will be a huge chunk of their budget?

Leeds need to sell but it does look like other clubs being interested has persuaded them to stump up an offer.

Seems like there isn’t a real commitment to any of our targets yet. Feels like we don’t really know what what we want to do yet.
Could be a few at The Euros still.

You can use similar logic as to why Bergvall chose us over Barca, we're not going to be his end station just like Brentford isn't going to be Grays.

The other factor is, if & when Gray does want to get out of Brentford it'll be a heck of a lot easier for him than if Bergvall wants to move up from Spurs. Brentford sell for profit, Levy holds onto his assets for dear life.

Once again, the ENIC cock suckers trying, to deflect their anger away from a singning that the club was linked to.
The other day, it was all about attacking football and signing young talent, now it's, he wasn't that good I wanted player B instead.
It’s about not wetting the bed about every player we don’t sign. We have no idea if the club were serious or if Ange wanted him. If you’re going to piss yourself every time a player were linked to on Twitter goes elsewhere then you’re going to have very smelly pants for the next two months.

No TW without recurring rumours of Rabiot joining Spurs ;)
He'll most probably be linked to Spurs until he retires ...

I hear his dream is to play alongside Leandro Damiao.

Back
Top Bottom