Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a little prick, hope he gets covid.
AND hemorrhoids!!

Chuck Norris Yes GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Nah Gray made sense to me but whatever.

Definitely adds fuel to my thoughts that the club is keeping it quiet about not wanting to spend much this summer.

hopefully Leeds now come for Skipp and we can get an outgoing because it definitely has the hallmarks of one of those "Spurs need to sell before they buy" type of windows. I'm not expecting much.
Easy now, the Euro's are on!

There's a Leeds ITK saying Grays family aren't happy about it and they feel Leeds are pushing him out.

But they will prioritise a move that benefits him and his playing time.

Sounds about right. Leeds to Brentford is a bit of a sideways move doesn’t make much sense from the players point of view

Sounds about right. Leeds to Brentford is a bit of a sideways move doesn’t make much sense from the player's point of view

Watkins and Raya are about the only players who have gone to Brentford and got a big move.

This transfer window has just felt shady from the start.

I get that it's early yadda yadda and there will be links to get everyone talking again but as much as I am boring for banging on about it... That Werner transfer getting done early told us everything we need to know about the budget the club wants to put up for this transfer window.

It’s felt like 2018 to me. Don’t know why but it hasn’t felt great.

Playing for a shit team in a league dominated with teams who play dogshit football is not beneficial to anyone though.

Parrotts Championship loans held him back a year or two because the clubs were so fucking shit. As I suggested with Donley, if no good playing team wants him, send him on loan abroad. There will be clubs in Holland that'd want a player like that. A team that preaches football, not let's sit back and hope to survive.

You've got to get these loans right. Can't just send players out just to get minutes.
I’d rather keep some of them tbh. At what age are they going to be ready or given a chance. Look at players like mainoo and Wharton. Keep them in the squad and you never they may get a chance, shine and bobs your uncle. Amazes me how fans always say send our players out on loan. All the top teams play their youngsters. We should be brave and give our academy players a chance.

Paul O Keefe
@pokeefe1
·
9h

Replying to
@johnthomas

@his poodles

Genuine question and don't take it the wrong way but what is the actual benefit you get from following Spurs? I understand the grievances but don't you ever get to the point where you think fuck it, what will be will be? It genuinely sounds like a thoroughly miserable experience.

Back
Top Bottom