Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lewis Cook was spoke about as one to end up as being one of the best English midfielders of his generation. Was also starting games for Leeds at 17/18.

You could honestly replace his name in this article to Archie Gray

To be fair to Cook, he was on course to living up to some of that hype but got horrendous injuries. Awful ankle injury that kept him out for the best part of two years and then followed it up with two cruciate ligament injuries in the space of two years.. Testament to his ability that he ever got capped for England.
Eddie nketia did under Gary😀

WOW!!! .If carlsberg did forum posts 🍻

Probably the best and most accurate post in Fighting Cock history. .🏅🏅🏅

Take a bow, son.

Unfortunately for you, you don’t get to declare what the ‘best and most accurate post in TFC history’ is.

In fact, coming from you, that just means the post is likely one of the dumbest ever made here.

Sit down and shut up.

No, you don’t have permission to reply.

Last edited:
You could close your eyes and click on any of the 755 pages in this thread and it would be the same boring, turgid bollocks.
As much as some of it is true, do some of you not get bored of repeating the same old shit day in day out?

There has hardly been any signings by any clubs and that's because there is a Euro's tournament on, why should we be any different?
It's the same pathetic Dad jokes over and over and over again, it's as if you are happy that you can bitch about the club. It's the same ones who only post on here when we lose, but are nowhere to be seen when we win.

It's a well known fact that Woolwich are the whiniest, bitchy pathetic fan base, but fuck me some of you are giving them a run for their money.

Usual suspects mate. Ruining the forum as always.

They’re pathetic, but we all know that.

Last edited:
Haha! Bingo for a JT post something he agrees with

JT: wow! What poetry Nail on the head my friend, post of the year! Let all other posts bow down before this one that I agree with!

Haha! :dawsonlol:

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

I’d rather keep some of them tbh. At what age are they going to be ready or given a chance. Look at players like mainoo and Wharton. Keep them in the squad and you never they may get a chance, shine and bobs your uncle. Amazes me how fans always say send our players out on loan. All the top teams play their youngsters. We should be brave and give our academy players a chance.
Especially if they’re all rubbish

You could close your eyes and click on any of the 765 pages in this thread and it would be the same boring, turgid bollocks.
As much as some of it is true, do some of you not get bored of repeating the same old shit day in day out?

There has hardly been any signings by any clubs and that's because there is a Euro's tournament on, why should we be any different?
It's the same pathetic Dad jokes over and over and over again, it's as if you are happy that you can bitch about the club. It's the same ones who only post on here when we lose, but are nowhere to be seen when we win.

It's a well known fact that Woolwich are the whiniest, bitchy pathetic fan base, but fuck me some of you are giving them a run for their money.

765 pages for...........

Wait for it...........

2b1db6ce-77ac-4ebb-8eee-35ab6f33a420_text.gif

Wooooooaaaahhhhh

Timo Werner... ......:contefists:

On loan 😆

Last edited:
Why the beef? Hes the most anti Levy person and hes been proved right
Some people just can’t handle the truth mate.

The funniest thing is this poster regularly tries to claim that anyone that is vehemently anti Levy/ENIC are “Gooner Trolls” and, in his mind, not real Spurs fans, even though actual Woolwich fans continuously sing about how they want Levy to STAY. (understandably so too, as even they realise we are never going to be a serious outfit or win anything of significance with him at the helm)
:ange-facepalm2:

You genuinely couldn’t make it up.

Back
Top Bottom