Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

that's about it - some good players but they generally kicked people all over the pitch
They were an absolutely filthy side, probably the dirtiest Football team this country has ever produced, and yes I include Wimbledon in that.

Leeds under Revie had a lot of talent, but they were a sly, nasty team for whom no level was too low to drop to.

There's a reason why, even 50 years on, they're still known as "dirty Leeds."

'' Now, according to Sky Sports Italia reporter and transfer expert Gianluca Di Marzio, it appears Spurs have attempted to kill two birds with one stone as they make a proposal for Newcastle United star Alexander Isak.

Indeed, Di Marzio writes this week that Tottenham have made a player-plus-cash bid for Isak which includes Richarlison. The £120,000-per-week Sweden international scored 25 goals in all competitions for the Magpies last season, so Eddie Howe's side are understandably reluctant to accept Spurs' offer, despite some pressure to sell players due to PSR

Bringing Isak to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, and getting Richarlison's £90,000-per-week salary off the books, could've been a masterful move by chairman Daniel Levy - but it appears they may have to return with an improved offer..''

has anyone actually watched Doue play? i'm being honest here, has anyone actually seen him for at least 5 games?

Eze would be an amazing signing and so would Neto if he didn't have a shitty injury record. Another player that would be a very good signing is Mbuemo at Brentford.

Last edited:
If Doue is a fallback option, then that's a damn good fallback option.

maybe, never seen him play a full game, and no idea how he would perform against premier league opponents
Eze on the other hand, i have a fair idea how he'd do in our set up and it would be a thing of beauty

The Hobbit Smile GIF

has anyone actually watched Doue play? i'm bring honest here, has anyone actuallys seen him for at least 5 games?

Eze would be an amazing signing and so would Neto if he didn't have a shitty injury record. Another player that would be a very good signing is Mbuemo at Brentford.

Just watched a YouTube of him and all I could deduce is that I hope we never buy a defender from France. They all look utter dross. As for him, honestly he could be great or another nkoudou. Impossible to know.

Back
Top Bottom