swansea away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

9PEcs2G.gif

Fair enough, I'll withdraw that one then. At least you can see, unlike many, that BAE is pretty average when it comes to the Prem.

Re Bertrand, more overrating by the BAE people I see. I see no gap between Bertrand and BAE, in fact I'd rather have Bertrand as he's more reliable. And i think in time Bertrand will prove to be a better LB than BAE.

I'm looking forward to the end of the season and being proved right when BAE is moved on :)
To be honest right now I'd probably have BAE as Bertrand is still relatively new to the prem and I haven't seen much of him, although the difference between the 2 doesn't seem that big from what I have seen & I agree that he will be better than him in time.

Back
Top Bottom