Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Janssen in for Sissoko makes so much sense, but Poch wont do it until the 70th minute. I feel like sometimes he doesn't make changes quick enough. I guess that can be a good thing, but again, this seems so logical that 4 different posters said it within 10 seconds of each other.

I have to say we looked poor in the last 15 mins I saw.

Can I blame Sissoko?

Not entirely but he hardly lights it up. So poor. Missing a target in the box. Janssen up front and eriksen, Alli, son making runs off him. So many times only son in the box. Ain't gna get anything if we keep doing that

Janssen in for Sissoko makes so much sense, but Poch wont do it until the 70th minute. I feel like sometimes he doesn't make changes quick enough. I guess that can be a good thing, but again, this seems so logical that 4 different posters said it within 10 seconds of each other.
Someone on the internet said something.

Poch should resign in shame.

Passing been woeful in the final 3rd, if we can't get it to feet and make it stick than its going to be nil point.

Kind of reminding me of the west ham 1-0 away defeat which I think was about the same time last year.

Please be wrong

:avbpray:

Sickjokeo is just constantly in the fucking way, utter clown of a footballer an insult to the sport, can't wait to see the back of the useless cunt.
And Son can get his thumb out his fucking arse too.

Back
Top Bottom