Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol Son can't find Dembele next to him.

Always has this look of bewilderment when he miscontrols - even though that's the norm.

Walker and Davies can't cross to save their lives.

I fucking hate the "false 9" theory, always have. Except for the latter stages of Spain's succesful defence of the Eurocopa in 2012, it has always, without exception, been used to cover up the fact that you didn't have effective striker cover. The pathetic attempts to rebadge the likes of Chadli, Son and more lately young Dele as magic False 9s are evident examples of this.

Dont get me started on the special-needs types who have argued elsewhere that because Sissoko is a large black man he could fulfill this role.

Radical left-field thinking I know, but we could always ensure that we have effective striker cover and promising alternatives coming through the ranks

Back
Top Bottom