Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

- Lloris -
Alderweireld Vertonghen Wimmer
Walker Dier Dembele Davies
Eriksen Alli
Son
I would go with the same but with Jansen on top instead of Son. Let him start for 3-4 games sub him for Son between 60-70 min. Give him a real shot now. Son will come in and save the day if he fails. But if he succeeds the upside is huge.

Poch does not seem keen on Wimmer, even in a three. It will probably be 4231. I do hope it is 3 at the back though. Unlike Burnley it would suit how Swansea play. I can't see Poch choosing Janssen over Son for this one as some have suggested.

The reason it didn't work at Burnley was because Dembele didn't start. He adds so much pace and skill to the midfield, taking players out the game which gives Dele and Eriksen all the room.

Paul Clement commenting of Dele to Real Madrid, who the fuck do you think you are? None of the players Swansea bought in January was his choice all were linked before him, got fired from Derby too.

Just because you was the tea lady at RM & Bayern means nothing.

Fuck off you cunt.

Swansea 0 - 8 Tottenham

Paul Clement commenting of Dele to Real Madrid, who the fuck do you think you are? None of the players Swansea bought in January was his choice all were linked before him, got fired from Derby too.

Just because you was the tea lady at RM & Bayern means nothing.

Fuck off you cunt.

Swansea 0 - 8 Tottenham

The fuck does Dele add to that squad of theirs? They can piss off they already got Bale and Luka from us. We're basically becoming their feeder club or not?

Clement should keep his mouth shut and focus on his Welsh side staying up.

But THAT'S where the mentality of both the fans AND the players HAS to change....
There's no point being terrified of being really fucking GOOD!!

We SHOULD be terrified of being shit... and fighting relegation each year, now THAT WOULD terrify me!

We have to learn to ENJOY the good times, 'cos we've certainly ENDURED the bad.... and even THOSE bad times weren't as bad as some others have had!

We're lucky enough to be IN THIS MOMENT... on the cusp of a massive development in our history... a team on the verge of potential greatness (and NOT just a one-season wonder, or a 'once in a lifetime FAIRYFUCKINGTALE'!)
Plus a spectaulcular new ground to match!

We're in this for the long haul... no time to be getting nervous now..... It's time to start getting USED to it!
Yeah you're right. Lets win the fucking title! :tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::kanegoal:

Why is their manager talking about Alli?

Gylfi is far too good to be playing for relegation candidates but Poch isn't coming out and saying that

He doesn't need to state the bleedin' obvious!
I assume Paul Clement is still harbouring hopes of rekindling that 'Special Relationhip' that Real seem so keen on... for which he'll probably get a sizeable Tapping Up fee!

Stuck in London on a course all week. Any solutions for catching the game? Any streaming sites that work with iPad?

Or better still any pubs in London that stream live games?

Last edited:
Why is their manager talking about Alli?

Gylfi is far too good to be playing for relegation candidates but Poch isn't coming out and saying that

I'm sure he will have been asked a question.

Highly unlikely he sought out a journalist in order to give his opinions on dele lol

Back
Top Bottom