Swansea (H) 03-Dec

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The way refs never book anyone early youd think players would spend the first 10 mins trying to injury or beat up the opposition. Don't get the unofficial can't card anyone at the start rule.

Leniency. Benefit of the doubt.

Not too good to be too card happy.

I remember Pochettino absolutely blasting Dier for playing long in his first season, yet we play so many long balls from the back now when we could just keep possesison. Strange.

I mus admit, I do love Son's semi stepover and hit and hope crosses into the box whilst giving the ball away the majority of the match. Good asset to the team.

I remember Pochettino absolutely blasting Dier for playing long in his first season, yet we play so many long balls from the back now when we could just keep possesison. Strange.
Because we are not that good at passing the ball mate. Our passing is too slow and predictable, and it's better to lose possession with a long ball that bypasses the midfield than losing it near the half-way line when trying to play it out.

Because we are not that good at passing the ball mate. Our passing is too slow and predictable, and it's better to lose possession with a long ball that bypasses the midfield than losing it near the half-way line when trying to play it out.

Or it could be Poch's philosophy to play short passing from the back. That was his signature when he was managing Southampton.

Back
Top Bottom