Swansea (H) 03-Dec

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

and to think, some on here have the cheek to moan about other clubs getting more penalties than others.

not a fan of alli regularly diving but when we get a pen & kane scores, I start to question my morals & have mixed feelings. yay!!! go kane!!!

Not a penalty for me but then again Swansea should have had a player sent off so even on the balance of fuck ups.

Or it could be Poch's philosophy to play short passing from the back. That was his signature when he was managing Southampton.
It's fine to have that philosophy, a lot of managers want the same thing, but regardless we are not that good at it, especially against very hardworking and organised teams. So it's understandable why we are resorting to more long balls and such.

Back
Top Bottom