Swansea tickets...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

josh_spurs

An OG from 2012
GUYS caught my mum:adegrin: looking at Spurs ticket prices for Swansea match next month, as I'm in London that weekend, she says it'll be hard to get them, so this is we're you guys can help and get me 3 tickets? Ill pay you loads (preferably face value) thanks, josh_spurs & family.

c6f.gif

They're generally fine, most of the time your view isn't restricted at all. I think they just say that for a lot of the East Upper because of the big pole things.

Even where we were in Block J for Maribor was classed as restricted view I think, so you could have a look at some of the videos from that night for a rough idea.

They're generally fine, most of the time your view isn't restricted at all. I think they just say that for a lot of the East Upper because of the big pole things.

Even where we were in Block J for Maribor was classed as restricted view I think, so you could have a look at some of the videos from that night for a rough idea.
Cheers mate

Think that was the first time in over a year that I've given someone a serious, helpful response on here. It felt weird, I won't be doing it again.

"Restricted View" means part of the 18yd box or the centre circle are obscured. I've sat in the east lower behind the northern post (got a mate with an ST there) a few times without any trouble, chavs last season I was sat there and couldn't see the centre circle.

Back
Top Bottom