Swansea tickets...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Restricted View" means part of the 18yd box or the centre circle are obscured. I've sat in the east lower behind the northern post (got a mate with an ST there) a few times without any trouble, chavs last season I was sat there and couldn't see the centre circle.
What do you mean couldn't see it? As in there was a big white pole in the way?:jenaswtf:

I thought I would pop this question into this category. I will be attending the Swansea game with my mother also! We live in Lincolnshire and I haven't been to WHL to see a game since I was 12 in 2002 so I can't remember much about getting to the ground. Would someone be able to give me the best way to get to the ground from Kings Cross, preferably using the underground. Thank you muchly!

Back
Top Bottom