Teddy Sheringham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Saw Teddy and Gazza at the Spurs stadium last night. Much better in person than he comes across on Sky. Really decent fella to listen to. His family home was a couple of roads away from mine when I was a kid and felt very much like listening to one of my mates, nice feeling really.

Gazza was very funny. But he had a weird thing going on with Security. He had a massive bodyguard who, as time went on, got closer and closer behind Gazza as he was talking, in the end looking like he was about to jump Gazza any moment from behind. Hard looking sod the bouncer. I don’t mind a row, but I’d probably walk away from this fella very quick !

Poor Gazza was pretty shaky in his body too.

Good night out.

Back
Top Bottom