TFC in Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm a travelling loner as well! Meeting up with some other randoms later in the day on Sat to watch the match....Planning to do a tapas bar crawl Friday evening if anyone fancies it or getting together on Sat?

Hi, Also took the hit and travelling alone without a ticket. Where are you boys meeting up on the Saturday? Would be good to get some company to watch the game somewhere

Hi, Also took the hit and travelling alone without a ticket. Where are you boys meeting up on the Saturday? Would be good to get some company to watch the game somewhere
Hi mate, planning to meet at the fanzone or nearby in the morning and then decide on a bar somewhere if it turns out to be shit. I'm setting up a whatsapp group in a couple of days and then arranging the meet up. As for the match was planning on James Joyce but hearing the scousers have that one....there's a nice area with a few bars near Alonso Martinez station not far from the fanzone. Its called Plaza Santa Barbara. Thats the alternative for the game. I'll inbox you.

Hi mate, planning to meet at the fanzone or nearby in the morning and then decide on a bar somewhere if it turns out to be shit. I'm setting up a whatsapp group in a couple of days and then arranging the meet up. As for the match was planning on James Joyce but hearing the scousers have that one....there's a nice area with a few bars near Alonso Martinez station not far from the fanzone. Its called Plaza Santa Barbara. Thats the alternative for the game. I'll inbox you.

Perfect.

La Fontana de Oro
Stuboy72 my bro gave this bar to look at on Madrid looks banging and it’s reviews are spot on. Check newest review for a Tottenham bar and like, gotta own this one other than the scallys, see what you lads think arrive Saturday from Valencia around 4pm ish straight to the pub and fuck the fan zone douche bags COYS gonna be long night win or lose on the booze...

Is it still the case that the fanzone is not showing the game?

I am going there with no ticket and need to get myself somewhere to wait for the lads I am with to come out and obviously, watch the game

Is it still the case that the fanzone is not showing the game?

I am going there with no ticket and need to get myself somewhere to wait for the lads I am with to come out and obviously, watch the game

They could well be saying it’s not so that fans without tickets don’t travel, and it turns out they actually will. But no way to know until the day I suppose

La Fontana de Oro
Stuboy72 my bro gave this bar to look at on Madrid looks banging and it’s reviews are spot on. Check newest review for a Tottenham bar and like, gotta own this one other than the scallys, see what you lads think arrive Saturday from Valencia around 4pm ish straight to the pub and fuck the fan zone douche bags COYS gonna be long night win or lose on the booze...
Looks good, but needs some Spurs boys to get in there early and secure it.

La Fontana de Oro

Good shout that.

Back
Top Bottom