TFC in Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will be arriving in Madrid around 7pm Friday night there til Monday.
On the northern side I where we are staying.

Classic false economy on my part heading out Thursday back Monday to save money: both flights indirect, hotel costs average out as £175 per night each for a twin, 2.5 days off work!
Plus I don’t have a ticket yet 😩

Arriving early afternoon on Saturday, leaving 24 hours later. In a hire van which can double as emergency accommodation.

Mightily fucked off that there aren't any big screens going up, and that the self-styled fan zone at Plaza Colon is apparently being cleared out at 6pm. Wankers.

No idea what my plan is right now in terms of watching the match. Area around the stadium looks totally soulless and I'd rather not be near any Scousers.

Arriving early afternoon on Saturday, leaving 24 hours later. In a hire van which can double as emergency accommodation.

Mightily fucked off that there aren't any big screens going up, and that the self-styled fan zone at Plaza Colon is apparently being cleared out at 6pm. Wankers.

No idea what my plan is right now in terms of watching the match. Area around the stadium looks totally soulless and I'd rather not be near any Scousers.

My mate is in the same boat, couldn’t get a ticket so he’s on his own for the game. He’s staying central, in one of the numerous spurs bars that will pop up. Think that’s the better bet than being around the stadium, as you say there is fuck all round there.

Flying Fri lunch to Carcassonne France!

Quick 8hr hop over the Pyrenees and were all good. That first beer in Madrid is gonna taste so good.

Flying back Monday Lunch.

Found a hotel for 50 quid in El Espinar, about an hour out of Madrid. So if anyone is staying in Torrelodones, Collado Villalba, Guadarrama, Segovia (basically west of the city) and wants to talk about sharing a taxi back Saturday Evening / Sunday Morning then give me a shout.

Will be waiting for the trains to run again Sunday morning otherwise

Flying Fri lunch to Carcassonne France!

Quick 8hr hop over the Pyrenees and were all good. That first beer in Madrid is gonna taste so good.

Flying back Monday Lunch.

Found a hotel for 50 quid in El Espinar, about an hour out of Madrid. So if anyone is staying in Torrelodones, Collado Villalba, Guadarrama, Segovia (basically west of the city) and wants to talk about sharing a taxi back Saturday Evening / Sunday Morning then give me a shout.

Will be waiting for the trains to run again Sunday morning otherwise

Does Uber work out there? Imagine it does, would be a better option than standard cabs as they’ll rip the arse out of anyone wearing spurs or Liverpool colours

Yeah fair play man, imagine it’s all yids on the plane back as well so party time on the flight
It will be all Spurs as you have to have got a ticket to the final through the club to get the flight. Hopefully the flight will give me some time to party! The booking includes transfers to and from the airport.

Back
Top Bottom