The Dawson Derby, AKA The Andy Reid Derby, AKA The Brennan Johnson Derby - AKA EVERY FUCKING PLAYER EVER- AKA Forest Away - 15/12, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate Angeball. I spend way too much time looking forward to Spurs games instead of doing other, more important things.

#bringbackconte

Surely fans from any club are dodgy towards him, he chats absolute sensationalist waffle about every club in the division as soon as something goes wrong for them

I can only assume that just like life outside of football; a large proportion of the general public take whatever they read and see on the TV as the authoritative viewpoint.

Last edited:
Hahah.... I've literally been waiting for the game all day.

Done nothing productive whatsoever.
Grinding through some work at a snail's pace, while constantly opening TFC on the second monitor.

Gonna have to do some late night work to keep up.

Better half is at her work do. Just settled in with my favourite guy on the sofa and told him he can stay up as late as he wants cos he's just starting to take an interest in the footy.

Don't spoil it Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom