The Dawson Derby, AKA The Andy Reid Derby, AKA The Brennan Johnson Derby - AKA EVERY FUCKING PLAYER EVER- AKA Forest Away - 15/12, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’d be a lot more worried if they had Awoniyi in there. They don’t have a focal point in that lineup someone to provide an outlet. We need to keep the pedal down and get two early goals.

I hope we put these to the sword tonight. The starting 11 I like but not too sure about our ability to change the game from the bench if it's not going to plan.

BBC

19:25

'All that was good about Spurs is still there, largely untarnished'​

Nottm Forest v Tottenham (20:00 GMT)
d3f2b44c-f9ab-4bc2-a940-c80d8217311e.jpg

Nick Godwin
BBC Radio London sport reporter
Tottenham appear to have emerged from a difficult period with everything that was so refreshing about the team this season intact.
This spell of injuries and poorer results could have reversed all the positivity of the first few months. Fundamentally though, all that was good about Spurs is still there, largely untarnished.
While everything else – results, injuries, refereeing decisions – will fluctuate wildly for the rest of the season, you currently cannot prise manager, players and fans apart.

I think they’re going to try and hit us with pace on the counter if we play too high. Cooper is no mug and will know if they can Nick the ball they can put it over the top with our not exactly Uber pacey back line.
well there is only one tactic a can see to wok
as soon as the nick it go for the dick and twist it
5bg39b.gif

Perfect time for Richy to cement himself by the way. Last time he was at the City ground he had an amazing cameo appearance complete with the kicky uppies. Will be a hostile, physical, cold match with I’m assuming a lot of crosses for him to attack. This is the sort of atmosphere which surprisingly (for a Brazilian) he seems to relish. Come on mate. Make the position yours.

Perfect time for Richy to cement himself by the way. Last time he was at the City ground he had an amazing cameo appearance complete with the kicky uppies. Will be a hostile, physical, cold match with I’m assuming a lot of crosses for him to attack. This is the sort of atmosphere which surprisingly (for a Brazilian) he seems to relish. Come on mate. Make the position yours.
Was browsing some forest forum and they're all itiching for someone to give him another kicking. Hope the ref doesn't do their usual "fuck spurs" routine.

Let’s build on the momentum after the Newcastle game and get another three points in; with no more injuries, no yellow cards that affect a player who could miss the next game and no red cards.

Lots I am asking for overall, but: COYS!

He was excellent in the home game against them too.

Hopefully he can keep that up.

Back
Top Bottom