the EVERTON AWAY match thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fucking useless, I heard Lloris call for the ball just before the first goal through my fucking laptop and Caulker ignores him and gives the ball straight to them and they score. As for Adebayor, worst signing we've made, he played last season for the contract the sooner people realise that the better.

Falque???? Really? He made no effort to get on the end of a ball. You should be flying around coming in at that point in the game....Useless sub. Had to leave Dembele in there. Instead of calling for offsides why don't you go pressure the ball Gallas??? Play until you know for certain. Sheesh.

If a certain super fan comes on and posts a "I told you so". I will lose the plot competly

Also looking at our bench today. We have no quality backup at all.

I remember seeing the stat during the week that if each game had finished after 80mins, Spurs would be top of the league. Well add another 3 points to that stat.

I thought we did well for 89 minutes but the fact of the matter is that it's totally unacceptable how many late goals were are conceding. It's going to happen once or twice a season either through bad luck or just good play from the opposition. But, it's happened far too many times already and we're not even half way through the season. I'm not sure if it's AVB's fault or the team (probably a bit of both to be honest), but it's not good enough.

Well we're only behind on Goal difference so it's not all doom and gloom. And we play Swansea, Stoke, Aston villa and Sunderland before the January transfer window...

Fuck it, we'll still win the league

As for Adebayor, worst signing we've made, he played last season for the contract the sooner people realise that the better.
8095765.121d6f53.jpg

Listened to this on BBC London, don't know the names of the two 'commentators' but they really had it in for AVB. Before it all went tits up.

As for the result, it's fucking draining to lose like that, but we're still 4th. As a lot of us said before the game, its a difficult place to go and get a result.

1 loss out of 6 games is still more than decent. Hopefully get back on track with a home win next week.

Could be worse, we could be Man City tonight. Anyone see the City 'fans' kitted out with scarfs and hats etc. scrambling to get their camera phones out when Rooney celebrated in front of them? Embarrassing.

Everyone needs to stop looking for someone to blame. We had a good game against a team that haven't lost at home since who knows when. We got lucky, then they did. They got the rub of the green though.

Accept it and lol.

Yeah but it happens far too often.

You can even mention games like Liverpool and Southampton where it was pretty much good luck that we didn't throw that one away as well.

Back
Top Bottom