The FA Cup Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does what it says on the tin...

A couple of things;

5.15 kick-off - what's that all about?!! (I know it's commercial, but still...)

Liverpool v Chelscum - could you pick a worse line-up (other than Woolwich)? Actually having to want Dalglish to win two trophies in a season makes me feel physically sick. At least it means he could continue his regression of Liverpool from average to laughing stock over the additional 12 months in charge it buys him.

Finally, does anyone really care as it has no bearing on anything that we may or may not do?!

What? When Channel 5 is showing 'The mystery of Natalie Wood' a dramatic bipoic starring Justine Waddell and Michael Weatherly. Exploring the fairy-tale career and sudden mysterious death of the glamorous Hollywood icon Natalie Wood.

:crouch:

Fuck the FA Cup!

:nare:

Fuck them both and fuck the FA Cup. Until its treated with more respect by the FA and until it's not going to be played for by cunts, I'll not be watching.

Cunts v Cunts. Either way it's like choosing between Hitler and Stalin as to who is the worst dictator (Hitler being Chelsea as they're a bunch of fascist bastards that glorify Auschwitz).

Would rather Liverpool win but wouldn't be that excited since Dalglish is an utter tool

Prefer liverpool to win any day. Especially after the whole 'murderers' thing during the minutes silence in our semi. Oh and lots of injuries to Chelsea please

I recon there'll be a fight because of that "Murderers" Chant by the chavski fans.

And I always support the team that plays Woolwich and Chelsea, so 100% Liverpool.

The last decent cup final was when Owen scored those two goals and single handedly beat the scum.

There was something about Liverpool and the FA Cup that wasn't as repulsive back then.

I couldn't think of two more repulsive teams (inc Woolwich) to grace the final. I suppose from a spurs point of view the sole best thing for us is for the bindippers to win, as it will prolong the farce that is dalglish as manager.

Cup final day was the greatest day ever.....once upon a time, even if your team wasn't in it.

As a theoretical situation, what would happen if the match had to be abandoned?

I know it doesn't happen often, but for example-
- bomb threat at/nearby stadium
- fans becoming a danger to players
- big fight on the pitch which becomes a danger to player safety

Would there just be no FA Cup winner or would it be rescheduled?

Abbey Yid said:

Played again i think but we can all hope .

Abbey Yid said:

I think they just award to the trophy to the team who lost by the biggest margin in the semi finals.

Back
Top Bottom