The FA Cup Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't want either team to win, just about choosing Liverpool as lesser of two evils...

Also, for some reason there are still empty seats in the Chelski end lolz.

There's still hope for us all. Carroll scored in an fa cup final.

I'm going outside to practice my keepy-ups

Personally thought it was over. Very very tight though.

Could argue that despite having one count that didn't go over, they've now escaped conceding from one that did go over.

Honestly, I haven't seen a more luckier bunch of cunts than Chelsea in the last few weeks. They don't even get decisions against them.

Chelsea are officially the luckiest team in the world - cunts. That was closer to the line than the one that counted for those cheats.

Abbey Yid said:

Could argue that despite having one count that didn't go over, they've now escaped conceding from one that did go over.
Whole of the ball, whole of the line, it wasn't close

yiddo2786 said:
Abbey Yid said:

More to the point if the ref can't be sure, can't give it.

Shame that logic doesn't apply to us.

yiddo2786 said:
Abbey Yid said:

If it had been given I don't think there'd be many people saying it was unfair.

The way I looked at it, Cech's hands were behind the line, it bounced off those and came forwards to hit the crossbar. It was close, there must have been an inch at most of the ball that wasn't over the line (so I agree that it probably was a correct decision).

However, with Chelsea's luck against us, it just amazes me that they've also managed to avoid the bad luck of having that one count. It seems they get literally every single decision for them.. Joke.

Liverpool were utter shite - took them 60 mins and to be 2-0 down to fucking wake up.

I'm just glad Norwich did us proud today. Now COYS for tomorrow! DO NOT FUCK IT UP.

RE the goalline decision.

The linesman guessed, there is no way in hell he could be sure at that speed from that far away.

Luckily for him and Chelsea he got it right, or we would have years of Liverpool fans banging on about a conspiracy theory against their beloved.

Back
Top Bottom