The Football Connoisseurs Vs Bournemouth Sat 15th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't see how many are up for sale, are there loads available ? I don't think ST holders can see the exchange availability unless it is sold out ?
About 40 in my block (329). Mine are in row 2, there’s another pair in row 3 and the rest are further back. Most are singles but there are about 6 pairs. I imagine the pattern is similar throughout the stadium.

Haha, watching Expressions' gamestream and when Sanchez was warming up to come on he went, "NO, Sanchez... warm DOWN!!! warm DOWN!!! warm DOWN!!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!" lol

Thanks mate.

:dierpochhug:

(For future reference, the verb is 'to rebut'. 'Rebuttal' is the noun. Hope this means something to you.)

So you're aware what it actually means then, cool.

So you should be able to respond to it adequately as opposed to some silly one-upmanship game purely because you're in your feelings about my post... :)

It's genuinely nuts how we still have a great chance of 3rd/4th despite all the fuck ups

Conte really did miracles with this squad
Some believe Conté and Stellini was the problem. Now we saw 4-4-2 with Dier and Romero CB, Perisic LB and Porro RB. That's about the best we have. Bournemouth had 1 run at them and .......Surprise, surprise..... 1 goal.

3-5-2 with 2 Holding MFs is not a Conté system. He was forced to have both MFs babysitting a seriously lacking defence. I don't remember Eden Hazard having to stay 5m in front of the defence. Neither did Costa have to track back and make tackles near our 18 area. Same can be said for the José tenure. They overachieved

Some fans are just so deep into Levy's Stadium/World class facilities arse, that they cannot see the sunlight.

Don't blame Sanchez. Porro is the weak link. Bring back Doherty. Why are we considering buying Porro.
Joins 2.57pm. Makes 4 posts in 30 mins all anti-spurs. And some of you halfwits vote him up?

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

Going by the way we are playing I think we are the worst footballing team in the league at the moment.

If you take away a few teams like West Ham we have been for 4 years. Kane, Son and the likes and Bentancur have covered this via individual brilliance.

This isn't true is it? I mean I don't know what Emerson's defensive stats are, but I know Porro had awful defensive stats. Someone posted a bunch of graphs showing his defensive contributions when we signed him, and it wasn't good reading. Was always very clear he's an ultra offensive minded fullback with big deficiencies defensively.
Check the winning goal he loses that 50/50 challenge.

I should have said 'old school type' supporter. They have priced out the next generation of 'old school supporter'
Absolutely...priorities are all wrong. How can it be that finishing 4th for champions league qualification is worth more than an fa cup win. I long for the days when spurs were known as a cup team...because we always had a chance now we are just spursy...
that's something else levy and enic should be blamed for.

Back
Top Bottom