The Football Connoisseurs Vs Bournemouth Sat 15th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep, we have people slagging those off making their feelings felt, not that I always agree with what is sung or the booing. But, you charge someone almost £100 and more to go and watch something, you are going to get a reaction if it is shite, week after week.
Imaging paying £100 to go and see a huge rock band and the amps break, the lights fail and the band manager is replaced with a stand-in a few weeks before.. I am sure the crowd wouldn't mind one little bit.

I know people will say, "but you should support the team, no matter what", its because they support the team that the level of emotion and anger is being shown..

It doesn't help that we have radio silence concerning future management plans. Does no one want to come and manage us, has he got a master plan, are we going to carry on with Mason and the crew ? We don't know ? At the moment there isn't even a light at the end of the tunnel we can hang our hopes on to.
...and if it were the FOUR TOPS, the JACKSON 5, JIMI HENDRIX, LIONEL RITCHIE or STEVIE WONDER, they'd BOO as well!

(they wouldn't if it were Genesis or Fleetwood Mac of course!)

Just listed my pair of tickets for Man U, Palace and Brentford. If they sell I salvage £424 from this season.

That'll be the first time in almost 20 years that I'll have sold my tickets because I can't face going rather than because I can't.
Listed our Utd tickets, was teetering anyway due to 8.15 on a Thurs night, yesterday has made our minds up.

Edit: literally 3 mins after posting both, they've been snapped up!!

How does that work, when you have spent over a grand on a ST before a ball has even been kicked in the Season. Just forget about the outlay of a ST ? If we all thought like you the Stadium would be empty.

And, re-read my post I didn't say I boo or agree with it ? You should have said "thats on them"

People have given up watching our matches and not going to games this season because they can't contain their emotions so yes it does work.

Its been a shambles a long long time. Like conte has said and previous managers some of those players must have a terrible attitude and think they rule the roost. As of who they are i dont know but its fact.

Season 17 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
I'm surprised I haven't been reported TBH, as I sit right next to the premium seats, so I always have tourists to the right of me. Mind you, I apologise up front and provide ear plugs, only fair ;)

If the base emits anxiety, that flows through those ahead.

No surprise we had a spell of good results with him out, Forster may never have been at peak Lloris level, but how can the coaches not see this (the anxiety caused by Hugo’s demeanour and utter inability to play out, is bizarre in the age of analytics.

We stink.
We had some good results when he doesnt play?

Got knocked out of the League Cup, FA Cup and the CL when he didnt play.

Last 5 matches with Forster included 2 losses, 2 draws and 1 win..

People have given up watching our matches and not going to games this season because they can't contain their emotions so yes it does work.

Not sure we are going to agree on this, so will leave it there. But, have people given up and stopped going this season ? Could be because of tourists, but no empty seats around me yesterday.

Referee:Andy Madley
Attendance:61,369

I'm afraid that's on you, you pay £100 knowing the state of the club and how we've been playing, why are you surprised when it turns to shit on the pitch, you don't want to watch this BS don't go and if you do then support, that's your job.
Sorry but how condescending is this. Shades Shades , well done for such a measured reply, I would have been foaming at the mouth if I had received a comment like this. Don't we suffer enough?
And no, I don't boo individual players, totally uncalled for, IMO.

Sorry but how condescending is this. Shades Shades , well done for such a measured reply, I would have been foaming at the mouth if I had received a comment like this. Don't we suffer enough?
And no, I don't boo individual players, totally uncalled for, IMO.

If I'd not aimed at you (you don't boo) then why would that post upset you? :contearms:

We had some good results when he doesnt play?

Got knocked out of the League Cup, FA Cup and the CL when he didnt play.

Last 5 matches with Forster included 2 losses, 2 draws and 1 win.

You are right, just checked.

He wasn’t at fault that I recall. But my feeling was Forster had earned the spot, biased probably by being utterly sick of Lloris in this system.

His distribution was much better and taking the ball under pressure immensely better, was my takeaway.

So no one should boo ever? Absolutely everything at the club is beyond reproach? I dont like the booing of individual players but chairman, manager, half time, full time are fair game. Its not a cult you are actually allowed some critical thinking

I think it's acceptable to boo at a collective if you're unhappy but not to target individual players, no.

Back
Top Bottom