The Glorious Tottenham Hotspur vs FC City of Abu-Dhabi

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

jimharri
Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:37 pm​
icon_user_offline.gif

bluemonkey71 wrote:
Missed the game. Anyone have a summary?
We were robbed. Edin and Aleks had fantastic games, we outplayed Spurs for the whole game and we were shafted by the ref. All three Spurs goals were both offside and handball.

:avbshock:

Citys forum "Bluemoon" is a full of morons..

jimharri
Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:37 pm​
icon_user_offline.gif

bluemonkey71 wrote:
Missed the game. Anyone have a summary?
We were robbed. Edin and Aleks had fantastic games, we outplayed Spurs for the whole game and we were shafted by the ref. All three Spurs goals were both offside and handball.

:avbshock:

Has to be a united fan troll surely

I did laugh at this one though....

Mancini: Okayz Brian, the Spurs of Tottingham have just win a goal. what should we do?

Kidd: You're the boss, Boss, what do you think we should do?

Mancini: Brian, they have just won another goal, what should we do?

Kidd: I dunno Boss, put another keeper between the sticks?

Mancini: What are theze sticks? Do you thinkz we should take of Edin and put on Javi to stop a 3rd ..... oh Brian ... too late ... that Bail has scored. What should be do?

Kidd: I dunno Boss, go and stand at the touchline and look glum??

Mancini: That's a good tactical decision Brian, I's a do that.

Once again, this is why we have Dempsey. He's the "shit" guy. He'll take the fans' shit, he'll still work like shit, and he'll score the shit goals. And that is what makes him so very valuable.
Because he's the hero Tottenham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll call him shit, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero, he's a silent goalscorer, a watchful poacher.. An American Knight.

Still fucking ecstatic. These could be huge points come deciding the top four places. Hopefully winning in that fashion will m inspire everyone for the coming weeks and we can really make a go of it!
Come on you fucking Spurs! :bale2: :avbdamn:

Back
Top Bottom