The Glorious Tottenham Hotspur vs FC City of Abu-Dhabi

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

378355_10151517685339404_1297304839_n.jpg

Has Hudd got half an eye on what Gylfi is eating?.....
Somebody photoshop an Ivanovic arm in place of Gylfi's food source immediately :avbnaa:

What a great day this has been...we're right back in the mix and could be back to 3rd after Wigan.

The last twenty minutes were magic.

TTID

Fair play to AVB today, realised he had it wrong, yanked off that lanky waste of spunk and changed the game.

No doubt Defoe can expect a flurry of 5s for his performance today....

:defoe2:

Just out of interest, Where abouts in the ground were you today Carlito Pacino? I don't suppose by any chance I showered you with Ticker-tape in the Park Lane did I?

Apologises also to the bald guy whose head I licked after the 3rd went in...
Emotions got the better of me, I'm afraid!!!!

Just out of interest, Where abouts in the ground were you today Carlito Pacino? I don't suppose by any chance I showered you with Ticker-tape in the Park Lane did I?

Apologises also to the bald guy whose head I licked after the 3rd went in...
Emotions got the better of me, I'm afraid!!!!

I'm in the park lane upper mate. Sounds like you had a whale of a time

Ps.......

I remember my first game :holtbytongue:

Back
Top Bottom