The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Feel for you guys who didn't succeed and shame on those who intend selling on for a king's ransom.
Think I prefer the days when you went to the ground and queued overnight!

A few seats showing again... Even then when I try to purchase it says it "cannot be added to basket" and to "refresh if problem persists".

Nggggghhhh

Yep. showed dedication and sorted the men (& women) out from the boys, girls and undecided.
You think its young boys and girls that are reselling their tickets? Its middle aged fat cunts that had their ST for decades and do this as an extra income. Almost every single ticket being sold on the black market is a ST 'loyal member'...

You think its young boys and girls that are reselling their tickets? Its middle aged fat cunts that had their ST for decades and do this as an extra income. Almost every single ticket being sold on the black market is a ST 'loyal member'...

If that really is true the club should buy a couple each time, cancel the STs and make it public. That would soon stop it.

A lottery would be fairer than this system. I only missed one game at Wembley but you can bet some lucky git has got a ticket for our first league game despite not going to any games.

And how does the find seats for me, it doesnt search the whole stadium just sections it seems?

Back
Top Bottom