The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

98% on my main PC (9am start), 70% on my other PC (9:30 start) and nothing on my phone (10am start). It's fair to say that my work productivity is suffering a little.

Over the last two days I've spent 4 hours starting at a shitty doughnut, and I can't even eat it*

*edit. I wouldn't actually eat a shit doughnut.

2 tickets secured in 'the wall' (near the back). Was in the queue from just after 9am, seemed to be availability in all areas!

COYS

Me too! Get the fuck in. Row 75. Don't give a fuck where it is, but being south stand is a bonus.
The daughter will be chuffed as nuts :)

COYS!!

If you're reading this and are still after a single ticket .... My season ticket is now going spare. It's an 1882 ticket, free pre match burger, free half time pint in a members only bar, free program, middle of the south stand. Anyone want it? As I've bought a ticket for me for this game I could do with being reimbursed the cost of that ticket. (£52).

Also as I put in a different thread, it's also available for the Huddersfield game because I'm on holiday when the game is on. I'm not looking for anything for that game as I can't go anyway so it's no skin off my nose. This is a genuine offer. As I said before, ideally it would go to a local fan on here who would love a ST but can't afford one.

I think they should only allow the Queuing to start bang on 10am. All this shite being able to be in the queue from before 9 means nowt. Just makes it more frustrating.

Me too! Get the fuck in. Row 75. Don't give a fuck where it is, but being south stand is a bonus.

COYS!!

If you're reading this and are still after a single ticket .... My season ticket is now going spare. It's an 1882 ticket, free pre match burger, free half time pint in a members only bar, free program, middle of the south stand. Anyone want it? As I've bought a ticket for me for this game I could do with being reimbursed the cost of that ticket. (£52).

Also as I put in a different thread, it's also available for the Huddersfield game because I'm on holiday when the game is on. I'm not looking for anything for that game as I can't go anyway so it's no skin off my nose. This is a genuine offer. As I said before, ideally it would go to a local fan on here who would love a ST but can't afford one.

Yes please - although I'm still waiting in the queue. Would you consider holding it for me until I figure if I get one?

COYS!!

Yes please

COYS!!

Yes please if Aussie gets some

COYS!!

Id be interested

Wheel hasn't moved for about 45 mins for me - sitting around 95%. I wish Spurs would come out and explain how this worked. I preferred the ballot to this as this wheel is torture with no pattern as to when it'll allow access.

Nothing left, phone browser went in and i started that well after everything else... cunts.

Back
Top Bottom