The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Made it thru to the tickets and the Palace game is not there...
10 am... we're all playing 'Browser Roulette' here...
so, out of interest, who has the most devices 'working on this'??

I'm up to 3* at the moment, but am hoping to nab my wife's laptop once shes finished her faaaaarking online shopping!! :harrysmile:

*Blatant "I have a wife and 3 online devices post!

10 am... we're all playing 'Browser Roulette' here...
so, out of interest, who has the most devices 'working on this'??

I'm up to 3* at the moment, but am hoping to nab my wife's laptop once shes finished her faaaaarking online shopping!! :harrysmile:

*Blatant "I have a wife and 3 online devices post!

One on Chrome, one on IE & one on Firefox i hope.

What time is everyone joining the queue? Went in at 9 and 9.30 yesterday on two separate devices with multiple browsers and still didn't get in! Really does feel like dumb luck gets you in.

What time is everyone joining the queue? Went in at 9 and 9.30 yesterday on two separate devices with multiple browsers and still didn't get in! Really does feel like dumb luck gets you in.

Get in now. Leave one browser to do its thing and try refereshing a different one from time to time? And have another one spare.

This reminds me of when i bought RM home tickets all those years back. I had 7 devices on the go at work...no one else could do anything! Even then i only just about snivelled one after clicking every block in the ground three times. At the match, every one around me was either a tourist or corporate.

If it didn't feel so important, this would all be quite funny!!
...then again, if it didn't feel so important, we wouldn't even be here!

giphy.gif

Ooh I RDP’d into my work laptop before I left home. Started queuing in chrome and Edge. When I got in chrome was in, but as I tried to use it it went back to the start of the queue. Edge has a tiny slither of the circle left. My only hope I suspect.

Back
Top Bottom