The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1 day after the 1st test event later, as if by magic I'm seeing this as my 'tailored ads' on TFC:

BQGKZ79.png

I think you're thinking of the ticket exchange, the club's resale platform that replaced StubHub.

Ticket Share is for people to transfer their ticket direct to somebody within their network. I'd have thought it'd be available now that the tickets have gone on sale, but maybe it'll be from the proper ticket sale tomorrow

My bad

Out of interest, anyone have any idea why block 113 has it's own price category, and is cheaper than the block next to it?

I’d guess as they haven’t sold any season tickets in that block they don’t have to be as stringent on ticket prices. There’s nothing to compare it to. Could be totally wrong though.

Worked out buying 19 games in my seat as a Season Ticket saved me £5. (Although that’s without booking fees and cost of membership)

I’d guess as they haven’t sold any season tickets in that block they don’t have to be as stringent on ticket prices. There’s nothing to compare it to. Could be totally wrong though.

Worked out buying 19 games in my seat as a Season Ticket saved me £5. (Although that’s without booking fees and cost of membership)

You'd probably save a lot more money if you didn't have a season ticket because you wouldn't be getting tickets for every match.

Lucky enough to get a ticket today!! Does anybody know if tickets are posted out? Pretty sure last membership card I have is the Wembley one, don’t recollect getting one this year, should I have? Don’t want to leave it until last minute.

Lucky enough to get a ticket today!! Does anybody know if tickets are posted out? Pretty sure last membership card I have is the Wembley one, don’t recollect getting one this year, should I have? Don’t want to leave it until last minute.

We got new ST cards this season. Not sure about memberships mate

How are Portadown getting on these days?

Edit: pretty sure members got new cards with their packs.

We got new ST cards this season. Not sure about memberships mate

How are Portadown getting on these days?

Edit: pretty sure members got new cards with their packs.
Portadown are a disaster these days, stuck in the 2nd tier now. Yep, always came with pack at start of season but am convinced it didn’t this year because of the move fiasco.

Portadown are a disaster these days, stuck in the 2nd tier now. Yep, always came with pack at start of season but am convinced it didn’t this year because of the move fiasco.

I'm sure a member will be along soon to confirm mate.

I used to go and watch the Port in around 1974-76. Financial irregularities done for them.

Members tickets are loaded on there membership cards ..which can be found stuck to the blue cardboard in your members tin pack with a dodgy key ,coin and plastic bag
I chucked that out long time ago, remember getting the key and all the other useless tat. Only useful thing is the membership card. I assume club will be able to get me in some way, probably a visit to ticket office on matchday but would like it sorted sooner.

I chucked that out long time ago, remember getting the key and all the other useless tat. Only useful thing is the membership card. I assume club will be able to get me in some way, probably a visit to ticket office on matchday but would like it sorted sooner.
If you contact the ticket office they'll email you an e ticket download./print

I'm sure a member will be along soon to confirm mate.

I used to go and watch the Port in around 1974-76. Financial irregularities done for them.
I've done Shamrock Park a few times too NN. Too many ales in Jamesons (as was) beforehand means i have little or no recollection of the games but great times all the same. Could never get too excited due to their shirt colour of course.

I've done Shamrock Park a few times too NN. Too many ales in Jamesons (as was) beforehand means i have little or no recollection of the games but great times all the same. Could never get too excited due to their shirt colour of course.

Same with Port mate...they play in red so always hard to get completely behind them!

Back
Top Bottom