The latest on the potential 5th CL spot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Over priced, hence the stadiums are like morgues

No beer, no pizzas, no bloke butchering popular songs with his guitar and shite lyrics.
Didn’t even have a tv to watch the football. Just my mum in a box in a room.

Quite low-key really.

So my guess is you will be very disappointed next time you visit a morgue.

Morgues? Get yourself a seat in the South Stand at WHL for the next game!
I am a regular in 523.There are still a few thousand of us singing, with corporate half way up and day trippers.

Been lucky enough to attend matches in Italy, Germany and Spain, different cultures I know but the stadium noise is streets ahead of anything in England.

Is it me or is the premier league completely overrated?

Most years, nah. In terms of European performances the Prem has been the best league for years. Any other season we’d have pissed the extra CL place.

This season has been an embarrassment for English sides. Remains to be seen if it is a one off or a sign of a downturn.

One of (main?) the reasons that the PL looks like losing out on the 5th qualifying place, is that both Man Utd and Newcastle finished bottom of their CL groups. Third place would have put them in the Europa League.

Back
Top Bottom