The Mighty Cockerels versus Real Madrid @ Wembley 1St nov

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow, just wow. Beautiful from our Spurs. I doubted our chances in this group when the draw was made, and man what a way to be so wrong. We just keep outdoing ourselves and breaking through ceilings. There is no greater test, no clearer proof of our quality and amazing progress than beating the biggest team in the world in the biggest competition. Those boys out there tonight showed the whole world, and they won't forget it.
And yet still so far for us to go; as always, this is just another step in the journey. On we march, COYS!

Dembele trolling the fuck out of Ramos
Ole'ing them off the pitch for 10 minutes
The noise, at night under the lights
Taking off Kane (who didnt score)
3-1.........I'll happily take the last two defeats for this, it doesnt get much better

Praying for Toby

Stunning result. Magic performance. Qualified on Nov 1. Outstanding. One of the best results of my supporting life. Didn't even miss Toby. Players and manager have cemented their status as one of our best ever sides.

Oh, and screw you Wembley hoo doo. Screw the Sissoko haters and screw those of you who demanded Dele be benched (hi sammyspurs sammyspurs *waves*). :dembelefingers:

Oh, and I hope the Spam fans still celebrating their cup final win were watching tonight.....:dembelelol:

Top place is in the bag and only Bayern stand out as a team we'd want to avoid in the last 16, and they're a declining force. Very open competition this season.

Mate, nearly as gpod as it gets but we have won nothing yet.

I want us to be successful so we need to win games like this when they matter most.

We beat a Madrud who are just teetering at present.

Great result.
I know - and I know you want the best for the team. I'm just pulling your leg. Now sit back and enjoy going to work tomorrow and basking in the glory of being a Yid!

Brilliant, sad Toby went off but Jan has turned into a real leader.

Lovely Dele double.

Shows how much fans know, we just smashed RM with Trippier, Davies & Sissoko... But, but their shitty...

Davies and Sissoko have been great this season but that game specifically Trips was amazing

Swellhead EXCLUSIVE 'Trippier to Real'

Defending was great at times tonight, nice to see Dembele try and fuck up Ramos

Winks was amazing as was everyone, fucking fantastic result on a wild Wednesday too.

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom