The Mighty Cockerels versus Real Madrid @ Wembley 1St nov

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Harry Kane team, despite Harry Kane not scoring, have beaten Real Madrid in a stadium that's apparently a curse to them

Brilliant, sad Toby went off but Jan has turned into a real leader.

Lovely Dele double.

Shows how much fans know, we just smashed RM with Trippier, Davies & Sissoko... But, but their shitty...

Davies and Sissoko have been great this season but that game specifically Trips was amazing

Swellhead EXCLUSIVE 'Trippier to Real'

Defending was great at times tonight, nice to see Dembele try and fuck up Ramos

Winks was amazing as was everyone, fucking fantastic result on a wild Wednesday too.

Jan has been my top man for 2 years - he is the definition of a master

I've followed Spurs since 2006, for some of you that is but a blink in your eye. I've seen the League cup win of 08. The Redknapp CL adventure, the rise and fall of AVB, the Sherwood circus and then when we gambled on some rando Argentinian from Southampton. The league cup final vs Chelsea and 2 straight years of chasing the title.

Tonight.Tonight was the greatest night of my time with this club.

God I love it.

I never thought I'd see the day when my Tottenham Hotspur would beat Real Madrid at Wembley on a european night in the Champions League.

But can we hold on to our best players and we still haven't won anything.

FUCK OFF THE WHOLE WORLD, WE'RE FUCKING TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR AND YOU WILL BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP OUR GLORY!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom