The Mighty Cockerels versus Real Madrid @ Wembley 1St nov

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Congratulations everyone. We all passed our Real Madrid auditions. We are all due in Madrid as soon as the transfer window opens.

No clean sheet...
No Kane goal...

I hope they hang their heads in shame...
And yet according to The Scum and TalkShite, they'll both be off in the summer to help Ronaldo maintain his Selfie Hardon....

Or maybe.. . Who knows, they'll stay and slum it at Tottenham!

Zidane in trouble. I guess we'll have "POCH TO MADRID" headlines to deal with now...

I know its as Spurs as tonight could possibly get as killing Madrid puts every human associated with us in the shop window, basically score tonight, you sign for Madrid in summer!! Plus with Madrid looking so shit at the moment, they can take Poch too as you say

anyone got a stream
One of the best nights as Spurs fan, wish I was there at Wembley.

Fuck that cunt Ramos :dembelelol:

He was just frustrated, he wasn't being a cunt really. He did get hit in the face by Demebele, they were both battling for it and then he got kicked really bad and Demebele should have been off. He probably just wishes he could play for Spurs and feels sad that he isn't good enough.

Perez texting Levy offering 1 billion euro for either Kane or Dele or 1.5B for both in quantity deal

I was at the Bernabeu and thought we looked like we could really compete with anyone unfortunately I couldn't be at tonight's and had to settle with the tv , I'm now convinced we can win this fucker, someone pinch me !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom