The Mighty Spurs - Abu Dhabi FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dembele was all over the option leaving him three against one. He did brilliantly imo and was the main reason that we drew the first half.

Not sure how he could be the main reason......it was our defenders and Lloris doing all the last gasp stuff.
The DM was not stopping the traffic, nor controlling the flow or pace of our defence.

I love Wanyama, and he was a hero and MOTM as CB, but I think it passed him by first half.

Fucking love Jake Humphreys.

Taking on Mcmanaman and Gerrard about Liverpool. Giving it ''how can Pool be title challengers and lose to Burnley, Bournemouth and Swansea.''?

Good to see a presenter not kiss the arse of the players in the studio. He is not having Liverpool as title contenders.

Chap.

Not sure how he could be the main reason......it was our defenders and Lloris doing all the last gasp stuff.
The DM was not stopping the traffic, nor controlling the flow or pace of our defence.

I love Wanyama, and he was a hero and MOTM as CB, but I think it passed him by first half.

I completely agree. The amount of times he was just a yard off when trying to intercept those passes into De Bruyne and Silva. He battled on and never gave up, he's obviously an absolute warrior but he was off in the first half.

Taking on Mcmanaman and Gerrard about Liverpool. Giving it ''how can Pool be title challengers and lose to Burnley, Bournemouth and Swansea.''?

Good to see a presenter not kiss the arse of the players in the studio. He is not having Liverpool as title contenders.

Chap.

Best part of that was old 'Arry having a laugh at the expense of Liverpool.

Before the game, I'd be gutted with a point. It doesn't do us any favours really, if Woolwich win tomorrow we're down to third and could be 9 points off the top.

Hard situation to judge. With the draw it puts us no closer to winning, but is winning the title the objective or is it 2nd?

Feel gutted either way, on paper before the game it looked a lot more comfortable. Almost every one having an off day.
Absolute shite

Chap.
I know most hate him (not me personally), but you have to give credit to Harry as well. He always bigs us up.

This.

We used to get tonked by City, especially away. Today, we were not up to our best, and we still robbed them 2 points.

AND, PLEASE, dont get on Lloris' back. Our captain has saved us way more points than the one today. FFS. Critising Lloris after a 2-2 at City's ground. Get a grip.
Lloris is still a top 5 keeper, but he was awful today in the 2nd. He usually has one of these a year, difference is that it was away at City and we scrounged a point.

Tottenham's net spend in last 5 years: £1m,

Man City's net spend in last 5 years: £426m

Now fucking chill...grow a pair and accept that we have dug ourselves out of a two - nil hole, against a Club managed by the second coming of Jesus H Christ, made up of self entitled pussies.

This team we have does not know how to lose, and shows no quitting. Never thought i could say that in the same sentence when talking about Spurs.

To a man we would have taken four pints from six at the start of the season off this lot.

Even after Dier was pushed ahead of our CBs we were still being outgunned in midfield. Dier was awful tonight, sloppy, unfocused and dwelt on the ball far too often. Dembele was terrible as well, self indulgent dribbling with no end product, dispossessed time after time.

It's a minor miracle we got anything tonight. I'm feeling gratitude and relief, mainly.

Tottenham's net spend in last 5 years: £1m,

Man City's net spend in last 5 years: £426m

Now fucking chill...grow a pair and accept that we have dug ourselves out of a two - nil hole, against a Club managed by the second coming of Jesus H Christ, made up of self entitled pussies.

This team we have does not know how to lose, and shows no quitting. Never thought i could say that in the same sentence when talking about Spurs.

To a man we would have taken four pints from six at the start of the season off this lot.
i don't see anyone melting, So Who are you addressing?

A smart player would've gone down.

I hate that line of thought. It's true, unfortunately, but shortly after that play you have Aguero flopping around and he drew a free kick and yellow when nothing happened to him. It's infuriating! Frankly, if players have to flop in order to get calls then diving just becomes more prevalent.

And one other thing. Maybe if City (and Sterling in particular) wasn't flopping around in the first half trying to draw penalties that or the non-call on Rose would've been given?

Back
Top Bottom