The Mighty Spurs - Abu Dhabi FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wanyama MOTM for me.
Maybe Dele though- his shove of Otamendi was absolutely epic and game-changing for me.

Mariner was fucking shit that whole game. We absolutely deserved the Walker shove non-call.
Draw is probably a fair result. 4/6 off City for the season is EXCELLENT! Great work by Poch and the guys!

Massive point, but more important two lost for them in the hunt for CL spots.

Let's be clear, they were robbed. Totally deserved a penalty and by far the better side. But years ago we would have just bent over for them, rather than claw two back.

And they go on and on and on and on and on about the penalty but what about the handball for their goal ??????????????

Danish commentators, part III

"... only the result stand merely because Sterling has such high moral standards, that he refused to go down. Go down, like the English so thoroughly dislike when foreigners do ... "

Mikkel Bischoff, former pro for City and Wolves, a.o
Morten Bruun, former pro and Euro92 winner

:sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::roseunsure:

Delicious daylight robbery. Unbelievable that we got away with a point here. City were fantastic, just fantastic.

Vital point. We had lost this 20-0 under Sherwood or AVB.

Think about it they were robbed but Hugo gave them two goals

They are brittle 2 shots on Bravo 2 goals their defending horrendous, take the Hugo crap away probably fair result

They played their very best we helped them and they still didn't get it done, shit at the back

Alderweireld and Vertonghen are out, serious questions are being asked about our defensive depth now. I think it is time to slip into the market and sign a defender.

Depending on the severity of Toby's injury, we should absolutely consider it.
I don't think we can survive 6-8 weeks of no Toby or Jan.

Back
Top Bottom