The Mighty Spurs - Dnipro of Ramos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sure the orange jumpsuit looks much better on you.

Lol. I stay away from the poors...cant afford me.

And, for the record. One of the many reasons why I dislike the NFL is that the coaches look like they just grabbed whatever was leftover in the giftshop. If you represent a club worth hundreds of millions, dress the part...same thing for start-up ceo's wearing cargo shorts and sketchers.
DSC_3160.jpg

Im just saying...if you are managing a club at this level you should be in a suit. its professional. I don't walk into court in breakaways and a windbreaker.

I do happen to agree with you in that respect, I would definitely be a suit man. I think it is a comfort thing for the manager, still the same guy underneath. There is no real uniform in this space though unlike court, ive seen Scholari for example in both its personal taste

I do happen to agree with you in that respect, I would definitely be a suit man. I think it is a comfort thing for the manager, still the same guy underneath. There is no real uniform in this space though unlike court, ive seen Scholari for example in both its personal taste

His suit was probably at the dry cleaners.

You seem be be under the impression that I did not enjoy seeing us win last night. I always enjoy seeing a win mate.

My frustrations lie in our style of play this season. Turgid disunity where players of undeniable talent are generally playing as individuals rather than a team. Combine this with generally poor tactics and, save for Adebayor, very little of the attacking style of Tottenham. We should be blowing away teams like Dnipro, not just about beating them with a one goal advantage over two legs. We should be acquitting ourselves against our top four competitors as well, which is something we've failed to do all season. That's why I've been struggling to "enjoy" the football this season. I see a regression in all areas. I see players who aren't up for the fight for whatever reason and I see a team that is criminally underachieving, be it as a result of management, or whatever else. This is the strongest squad as I've seen in 20 years, yet I'd rather be watching the high spirited teams that we had under Jol and Redknapp than this lot. They were weaker players, but they were players who seemed more up for the fight and more ready to play together as a team.

I also fear that in the summer we are not be as set to get a new manager as you seem to think, so I don't think it's as simple as sitting back and saying "to hell with it" for the rest of the season. If anything, it's the exact opposite for me. Increased worry and frustration that we will face more of the same come August.
Mate, take a happy pill you sound like my old man! What will be - will be, I don't think we can change that as they probably don't read this forum, you may be right I'm not questioning that but all we can do is show our support, "thought about leaving at half time" really? Even with all the 1882 stuff, the noise, the drama, come on mate cheer up..............we'll probably lose on Sunday, Spursy style.

Back
Top Bottom