The Mighty Spurs - Swansea of Wales

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

well, at the risk of wrath and ridicule, today I had fish finger sarnies with lettuce & lashings of mayo,
6353_3_380.jpg

watched us win 3-1 away from home

and had pickled onion monster munch
monster.jpg

all that's missing is a blow job

any volunteers?
No chance of that if you ate pickled onion monster munch

GREAT win! GREAT football! GREAT defense aside from the goal we conceded but all round it was a wonderful display. Can't pick out any negatives from that match although I did miss majority of the first half.

Adebayor is our best striker as of right now, who knows how long that will continue but having Soldado on the bench (and defoe for a month) is NICE.

Eriksen has the potential to be world class and is only 21! (WOW). I really liked the naughton for lennon sub, very smart from Surewood.

Next week is man city, and all I can say is BRING. IT. ON!

lol Bentaleb hype reaches new heights

He was simply saying his style of play is SIMILAR. Not exactly difficulty to see, why does every single young player comparison have to be jumped on? He isn't saying Bentaleb is as good as Xavi obviously is he?

"OMG YOU JUST COMPARED TOM CARROLL'S STYLE OF PLAY TO INESTAS! OMFG OMFG!"

He was back from injury for the Hull cup game and was on the bench all game.
He didnt make the squad for Everton
He played an hour against Sheriff
Dropped from the Squad for Newcastle
Dropped from the squad for City away (for Holtby)
90 minutes against Tromso
Un-used sub against Utd
45 minutes against Fulham

Then he got 90 minutes against Sunderland Anzi and Pool.....because we needed a CB

Try researching before you spout shit

Lol you really are a stupid cunt

Sandro was coming back and he was being eased in after his injury so he didn't aggravate it

AVB rotated the squad and your research tends to be quickly tossed together shite you should probably double check it and then fuck off

sammyspurs said:
He was back from injury for the Hull cup game and was on the bench all game.
He didnt make the squad for Everton
He played an hour against Sheriff
Dropped from the Squad for Newcastle
Dropped from the squad for City away (for Holtby)
90 minutes against Tromso
Un-used sub against Utd
45 minutes against Fulham

Then he got 90 minutes against Sunderland Anzi and Pool.....because we needed a CB

Try researching before you spout shit

Sandro was coming back and he was being eased in after his injury so he didn't aggravate it

AVB rotated the squad and your research tends to be quickly tossed together shite you should probably double check it and then fuck off

Oi oi oi.... stop it now you two... we won!

Save it for the humiliation at home to City next week... then you can go for the jugular!

Dropped even from the bench for 3 PL games when fit? A "young Yaya Toure"....?

Like I said, no one was bitching back then about his non inclusion

Do you think we are competing with Chelsea or Utd this season? Personally I believe it's latter that will join us in a battle for 4th
Its been such a strange season that I think no one can really call 1 to 6 right now. Never want Chelsea to win though - ever.

Edit: We probably will be closer to Man U than Chelsea come May, but still....

Just going to enjoy the win, makes work tomorrow a tad more bearable. Nice rest till the overworked man shitty. No motivation required for that surely?
Love you Tottenham Hotspur.

Dropped even from the bench for 3 PL games when fit? A "young Yaya Toure"....?

Like I said, no one was bitching back then about his non inclusion

team news before man city drubbing “We’ve managed to get Nacer back with Etienne, Zeki and Vlad, that’s good news for us,” reported Andre after training on Friday."

alittle actual research would show you that the bloke was carrying an injury and being eased back in, but really just fuck off making shit up

In amongst all of this... what a VERY enjoyable game of football that was, from BOTH sides!
(I know it's easier to say that after the win, but even when Bony scored, I couldn't help but think he/they deserved that at the very least!)
If Cheslea v Man Utd ends up 0-0, then surely OUR game will be first up on MOTD2 tonight??

So forget that... they scored AS I WAS WRITING IT... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

Back
Top Bottom