The Mighty Spurs - Swansea of Wales

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can people shut the fuck up about Bentaleb, what the hell did he do to you guys. the team is playing the best i've seen this season, yet we looking to blame someone.
blame him for what?
he's done nothing wrong
the problem is he's done nothing at all.
Harsh maybe, but certainly little of any value.

PS - you guys hitting disagree, look at the second line. He played a very cautious game, making sure he made no errors, but by not extending himself, his contribution was minimalised. I believe that he should have done more about their constant transits through the centre of our midfield, and for someone who is seemingly first on Sherwoods teamsheet, I would have thought that he would be putting a greater stamp on the game, apart from playing percentage balls to the nearest Spurs player. His stats will look good on pass completion, but in terms of impact on the game I believe he did nothing of any value.
I hope that explains my POV a bit better, if not I'd be interested to hear why you think I'm wrong.
Except phillyvanilli, couldn't really care less about what you have to say, as you're on ignore and I wont read it.

Last edited:
People need to understand what Benteleb does, he has sat on front of the back four and has done a very good job today, at times, just tactical positioning is enough to say you've had a good game, you don't always have to do something with the ball.

But when he has had it, he's made some very intelligent 10-15 yard passes that have set out attacks up, and some times, very intelligent give and goes.

He is a very intelligent player and tactically very intelligent.

Hes a very intelligent player for his age.

Extremely intelligent...:bae:

Back
Top Bottom