The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nope. That's what he said. And he is one of a handful of regular commentators travelling for VIASAT doing commentary on PL and Champions League.

Direct quotes from a direct conversation.
The Roma guy must've lied to him then. No way Levy would just bit 30M before negotiating first.

Nope. That's what he said. And he is one of a handful of regular commentators travelling for VIASAT doing commentary on PL and Champions League.

Direct quotes from a direct conversation.
So a 20 year-old scores 15 goals for you, is getting called up for Argentina, but youre willing to let him go for free. Yeah, sounds plausible

The Roma guy must've lied to him then. No way Levy would just bit 30M before negotiating first.
He didn't say that. He said, that he couldn't believe what we offered.

Which indicates, that their evaluation was way, way lower.

Which I suppose they just used against us in negotiations.

Odd that so many fans have a hard time believing this. Us buying a player way, way too expensive.

Time wasting. Foreign coaches bringing it into the game.

Oh, and BTW Sam Allardyce would be a perfect fit for Real Madrid, wasn't that what he once said?

He didn't say that. He said, that he couldn't believe what we offered.

Which indicates, that their evaluation was way, way lower.

Which I suppose they just used against us in negotiations.

Odd that so many fans have a hard time believing this. Us buying a player way, way too expensive.
Ah, I see. Thanks for elaborating. Didn't read the original post like that.

You didn't read my post very well, did you?

Roma didn't rate him as high as the market (us). That's it.

Time will tell who was right.
tumblr_mvusquuZjq1r1a7kno1_500.png

Back
Top Bottom