The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So what's the plan against Fiorentina now? Lose that game(probably badly with the reserves we have) and go into the cup finals winless in 4 games?

Agree completely, despite the happy clappy squad neg-spamming.

Poch has gotta too clever for himself lately and our form has nose-dived.

Not playing Fazio, your tallest player, against an aerial team?
Not playing Eriksen?
Putting Soldado on and moving Kane deep?
Telling Mason/Nabil to have pot shots all game?
Not playing Davies, a better defender than Rose, against a team that loves crosses?
Not using Chadli?

So many errors.

OMG.

You're so fucking stupid I'm surprised you know how to breathe and walk at the same time.

Fuck off

Odd to see how much our heads have dropped.

Comeback looks unlikely, because we don't look anywhere near how we are used to in final 15 mins.

Come back looks unlikely now? You clicked disagree when I said we'd be lucky to get a draw, now you suddenly agree. Jesus wept, hind sight is lovely.

So what's the plan against Fiorentina now? Lose that game(probably badly with the reserves we have) and go into the cup finals winless in 4 games?

It really doenst matter anymore.

Despite the fact we have no injuries, we do not have a strongest team anyway.

Chop and change for no reason. Why the fuck have Stambouli and Fazio been completely dropped.

Fucking tinker-man nonsense

Agree completely, despite the happy clappy squad neg-spamming.

Poch has gotta too clever for himself lately and our form has nose-dived.

Not playing Fazio, your tallest player, against an aerial team?
Not playing Eriksen?
Putting Soldado on and moving Kane deep?
Telling Mason/Nabil to have pot shots all game?
Not playing Davies, a better defender than Rose, against a team that loves crosses?
Not using Chadli?

So many errors.

Hahaha so you've just adopted the "happy clappy"-expression?

You're a fucking 14-year old cunt. Stop breathing.

If I ever meet you in real life, I'm going to fucking bottle you, you city loving cunt. Fuck off out of this forum - no one likes you, and no one gives a shit about your cunting opinion you fat fucking mole on the ass of life.
errm - he didn't say anything that was either wrong or indicative of him supporting anyone else but spurs

perhaps if you read what he says, instead of "hating" someone you have never met, you might just see the value in his opinions.
Out of order abuse and mindless threats IMV

Back
Top Bottom